Saturday, November 18, 2006

FORBIDDEN


PlayStation 3


PRE-TAX TOTAL: $775

I WANT IT. Oh god! So black. So sexy. It's like Halle Barry in a box. I am shivering. I haven’t owned a gaming machine since I played Mad Bomber and Defender on my Atari back in the 80’s but my thumbs ache for the Playstation 3. Maybe it’s the mid-life thing. I can’t afford a sports car and I am probably too fat to be comfortable in one anyway, but this, this, calls to me in the night. It is the waistline expanding couch-potato’s grail. Through the veil of sexual-kink fantasies, the curtain parts and the Playstation 3 takes centre stage. My wife has banned it from the house. I want it even more now. Why? What is it that makes me want it so badly? Playstation 3. Play. Play with myself? Masturbate? Is it all about the joystick? What's missing in my life....I am pathetic. Gimme !


Comments:
Re: The banning of grown man toy from house. I think my exact words were, 'If you go on a weekly chore schedule and get chores done around the house you can get it. I am not going to be the only one around here keeping the place up.'

You replied, 'Why not?'

Insert eye rolling here.

More time on foreplay. Less time fantisizing about grown man toys.
 
Yeah - what she said! Note the remarkably restrained, reasonable and rational reaction from 2D girl (apologies for excessive alliteration). Even more so considering the current hormonal state of things. I'm just sayin'...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]